 Local / Nederland / 1329
Re: Flash Speeder en Desert skiff bij TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:36:38 GMT

My girlfriend would love to be as rusty as you are... Then again she's
already fluent in english, gaelic and french.
Give us a shout when you are in Leiden...

Duq (From Leiderdorp)

P.S. How cheap were those Flash Speeders over there? There must be 100's of
them on Bricklink...

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.nl, Wessel Burgers writes:
In lugnet.loc.nl, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  (Note to the multilingual:  You're right, I'm getting very rusty. • :( )

Indeed, word-order seem you to have troubles with!

;-)

Wez

'Tis the peril of having learned German grammar first, and now reading a
bunch of 18th/19th-C. Dutch.  I really don't *mean* to sound like Yoda.
heh.  (Do they not nest clauses anymore?)

Fortuantely I can still understand what I read.  That's something, • anyways.
I'll be back in Leiden for a few days in October to make everyone laugh • some
more, then off to SAf to ruin what's left of my Dutch with Afrikaans.

LFB