 Local / Nederland / 1296
    Re: Help with Old Dutch Printed Bricks —Clark Stephens
   Duq, Saskia, Sorry about the mix-up, no offense intended. I'm glad I posted to the correct country. This gallery has been a learning experience for me. Thanks for the info. I would love to find more Dutch bricks, but they are fairly scarce in (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Help with Old Dutch Printed Bricks —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Clark, I've gone through my stuff and found very little you don't already have.... They're in here: (URL) three coloured ones I think are 1978, so that would be too recent... I'm not sure you can see the difference in the Police bricks. The two with (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Help with Old Dutch Printed Bricks —Clark Stephens
   Duq, Thanks for the additions. I've added them to my site. The coloured bricks make a nice comparision with the earlier clear painted bricks in the gallery, which came from a similar/earlier light brick set. I've also had several people ask me where (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)