 Local / Nederland / 1276
  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) This has been your standard argument in the past against conjecture and speculation, even when it has been based on intimate knowledge of the industries involved. I've argued quite successfully against your standard argument as being invalid (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) I don't worry about it at all. Feel free to speculate, not that you need my permission. I just don't like it when people assert speculative reasoning as the grounds set certain for why a thing cannot be done. That's basically absurd, because (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)