 Local / Nippon / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
Not really Lego related, sorry...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 22:17:04 GMT

I know this isn't Lego related, but I'm trying to find out some information
about a video game mentioned in the 9/24 issue of Play Online magazine. The
issue apparently has an article or interview with Kow Yokoyama, about
Maschienen Krieger. Apparently there is also some sort of mention of a
Maschienen Krieger computer game. Since I don't know Japanese, am a MA.K.
fan, and am currently working on a MA.K. plugin for Myth, I would like to
find out anything I can about this game, possibly in development.

So if you know Japanese and English, and have the recent issue of Play
Online, and would be willing to relate the information to me, it would be
very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob Brunskill