 Local / Nippon / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
Last try...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:26:55 GMT

The next issue comes out in a couple days, so this is my last chance at
getting this...

I'm looking for Play-Online, issue #11, came out 9/24. I think it is the
November issue. I have tried various Japanese book stores in the US, but
none have it. I would be willing to trade a small Lego set or two for the
issue.

The content in it I am looking for is Kow Yokoyama's Maschinen Krieger.

Thanks,
Rob Brunskill