 Local / Nippon / 13
12  |  14
Subject:
Current promo/Japan-only sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 12:00:31 GMT

Well, I found out that I'm being sent to Japan for a couple of weeks.  Can
anyone fill me in on the current LEGO status there, specifically: what sorts
of stuff do they have available there that isn't available in the US?  Also,
what are the prices like on those sets?

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m