 Local / Italia / 9301
    Re: Zwolle —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) There where no drawbridges. There was a swivel-bridge (rotating in a horizontal plane) operated with a micro motor and gears. I haven't seen a close-up picture of it. It did operate, but it wasn't strong enough to overcome the friction of the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Zwolle —Pedro Silva
   (...) You wouldn't happen to know about anyone who has successfully built a drawbridge of, say, some 64 studs (32 + 32)? With double tracks... You see, if I were to send some creation for display at "next Zwolle", I'd like to try that. I say "send" (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl)