 Local / Italia / 9064
Re: Zwolle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:36:46 GMT

Ancora informazioni da Manfred:

**********

It's important to find out how many persons wish to
attent, and how long each individual will be staying. (hopefully most of you
all four days). In this light I must point out that the bungalows are booked
for the full length of the event (I can't split one up into individual
beds), therefore very likely no reduction is possibe for persons staying
only 2 or 3 nights. So if there are member of your group that wish to stay
for a shorter period and have a problem with paying the full share for four
nights, we must try to find some alternative very soon.

By the way, I've made a mistake in my previous mail, labeling the event
"LEGO WORLD 2000", this has to be "LEGO WORLD 2001" ofcourse.

With Friendly greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.

Ciao
Mario