 Local / Italia / 3776
Re: Should we surrender?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:04:50 GMT

'Tis a pity really..although it also keeps those italians honest, as they
can't use this idea, either :)
Benjamin, the final smile saves you... :-)
We don't need to be kept honest 'cause we ARE honest :-)))
And that trick was not an idea of ours :-)

Mario ... tu quoque ?? 8-)))

Una citazione storica in una lingua "antica" è universalmente comprensibile
?? 8-)))

CiaoCiaoSergio