 Local / Italia / 3595
Re: lugnet.org.it ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 01:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Giulio Ferrari writes:
from a discussion in our lugnet.loc.it newsgroup we have recently
pointed out a need for a lugnet.org.it group, to discuss about important
plannings, events, features of the ItLUG user group. Is the creation of
such a newsgroup possible?

Yes -- just have a representative of your club write up a brief charter for
your group (similar to the .org.au charter, for example) and it can be set up
pretty quickly once that's ready.

--Todd

Sorry I usually don't read the admin.general
group, so I don't know if this topic has been already discussed.

Thanks,

Giulio