 Local / Italia / 10856
Re: Vendita al miglior offerente Lego usato
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:31:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, Mario Ferrari writes:
"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> ha scritto:
3. Per ogni informazione ulteriore o per inviare le vostre offerte
contattate direttamente Pietro Cucina pietro.cucina@tin.it

Ciao Mario,

I have contacted Pietro, but so far I received no reply. Do you know if he
reads his e-mail daily?

Ciao Pedro

I actually don't know how frequently he checks his e-mail, but I'd bet he
doesn't do it daily 'cause I also happened to wait some days for an answer.
I strongly recommended him to answer all the emails to acknowledge the
receipt of the offers.

I think he doesn't speak english, so he might have some problems in
understanding your email, and this is the reason for the announce has been
posted in the .loc.it newsgroup only :-)

Ooops...
I forgot this could be an issue, sorry. Is French more acceptable? 'Cause I
know some, and AFAIK it is close to italian.

Anyway, I'll write him to check if everything's ok. If you don't hear from
him in a few days, email me at mario.ferrari@edis.it, and I'll contact him
again.

Thank you, Mario - I really appreciate it.

I actually just asked for a "guide-price" for two sets, to see if I might
get them at a more accessible price than on Bricklink. After all, they are
2nd hand, so who knows?

Pedro