 Local / Italia / 10660
  Shop - how to run?

(This is especially destined to those of you who own bricklink stores, or any otyher type of online store to sell LEGO) Hi all! I'm thinking of starting a small shop to sell online LEGO, and thought of asking you to share some experience (because (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Shop - how to run?

(...) Some suggestions, as they come out of my mind. Bricklink: if you want to setup a new Lego store, then BrickLink is probably the best choice. It's cheap enough, and gives you a lot of ready-to-use features that otherwise you should create from (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Shop - how to run?

(...) Giulio, Thank you very much for your help and tips. I will analize all items you mention to see if I stand a chance of actually selling anything, and do it *right*. ;-) Actually, I must do it until August: by then there will be a PLUG meeting, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.it)