 Local / Italia / 10814
Re: Shop - how to run?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:00:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Giulio Ferrari writes:
In lugnet.loc.it, Pedro Silva writes:
how to run a *small-scale* business

Some suggestions, as they come out of my mind.

Giulio,

Thank you very much for your help and tips. I will analize all items you
mention to see if I stand a chance of actually selling anything, and do it
*right*. ;-)
Actually, I must do it until August: by then there will be a PLUG meeting,
and I sort of want to have things studied by then.
One of my ideas is to make cooperative business with PLUG members: since we
are few, and live relatively close, maybe we can start "PLUGshop" and have a
wider variety of goods for sale. Plus we may offer lower shipping costs if
we work together... :-)

Again, many thanks!

Pedro