 Local / Israel / 88
87  |  89
Subject:
Technic in Israel?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:19:30 GMT

Hi all.

I've recently bought the Mindstorms RIS and it is so much fun. I'm spending
hours and hours on this thing, and it seems to be the last toy I'll ever
need.

Unfortunately, it turns out that "im haochel ba hate'avon", as the Hebrew
proverb
says. My latest ideas need more beams, more motors, more more more...

Anyway, I searched for technic pieces in Jerusalem but all I saw are very
simple models or the Bionicle thingys.

Question is: does anyone know of a good place to buy LEGO, especially
technic? Do you know of a good way to have it shipped from abroad?

Thanks,
                 Aviv

BTW, if you were wondering, I had my Mindstorms shipped from Australia. I've
been told that Lego has formally decided not to sell it in Israel. Can
anyone suggest an explanation for this?