 Local / Israel / 87
Re: Old catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:55:05 GMT

Thank you all for responding my query about the Lego catalogs from the 70's.
I'm happy that my hobby from childhood is interesting for someone. With such
an interest, maybe I should put it in the Museum?...

Anyway, "the winner" is...
Dan Boger!
to whom I'll send the staff tomorrow.

Be aware that about half of it is in Hebrew, so it would have been of little
use for some of you.

- Shlomo