 Local / Israel / 85
84  |  86
Subject:
Old catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:26:41 GMT

I came across a small collection of Lego catalogs & brochures from ~72-75
which were somehow kept in my parent's home. They are in English, Hebrew,
Danish (I think) and some multiple-language.

If someone is interested in this (for the cost of shipment) pls Email to
wygodny@mutek.com . In about 10 days I will throw them.

- Shlomo Wygodny, Ramat Hasharon, Israel.