 Local / Israel / 32
Re: Any good deals in Israel? (was Re: Hi all!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Israel Silberg writes:
Good deals in Israel are hard to fine, but I saw that the prices of LEGO
in Toys are Us are lower then in all other stores.

I agree, I haven't in my life found a good-priced lego set in Israel, even
when I lived there (I only moved in Sept) I always got lego from Chu"l (;-)

Anyhow I'm for one order my LEGOs through Shop@Home in the US, and I have
POB in the US that is shipped to me via GMBE.

I used to order from S@H to my uncle's address and he brought the sets when he
came to visit.

If you guys want, I'm going to be in Israel during the summer so I could pick
up some sets for you (here) and bring them to .il...

Anyway, welcome to both of you! Hi!

-Shiri