 Local / Israel / 162
    A FIRST LEGO League challenge in Israel —Alan
   I'd like to set up a FLL challenge in Israel. After a number of enquiries (including in this forum) I have found out that we can participate under the auspices of the UK First Lego League. Is there anyone here who would like to participate in a (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.loc.il)

        Re: A FIRST LEGO League challenge in Israel —Yaron Dori
   (...) Hi Alan, I think we'll be much intrested to, but I need some more details about it. Can you email me to webrain2003@speedy.co.il Thanks Yaron Dori (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.loc.il)

        Re: A FIRST LEGO League challenge in Israel —Alan
   (...) snip (...) snip (...) Yaron Sorry for not having replied to you earlier. I am doing this together with my son's high school teacher in Modi'in. As he is currently in miluim, I have not been able to co-ordinate with him. The concept is this. (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.loc.il)