 Local / Israel / 151
Re: Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:39:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, I wrote:

[sink] however, as you've seen last year, we are constantly adding new
countries, and will continue, I'm sure
[Webrain] do you know if Israel is one of them?
[sink] Since you can't do everything all at once, you have to choose, and,
unfortunately for you, Israel is not on the 2003 list. I'm not sure if there are
plans, but I would suggest emailing customer service with your request. We pay
alot of attnetion to the call center/email records
[sink] (your voice combined with others from Israel can speak much louder than
yours alone)

As Jake said in that post, start flooding emails to customer service,
the link: <http://www.lego.com/eng/service/contactus.asp>

Yaron "Webrain" Dori