 Local / Ireland/Éire / 85
  Re: mlcad

(...) Ronan, I recently started using MLCad myself. I too found it a little tough to get started. I actually make sure that I sit down with a completely or somewhat built model. This helps me to visual what I am making on the screen. I would also (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: mlcad

Thanks guys I'll persevere. RW Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GG1x38.4Jo@lugnet.com... (...) get (...) somewhat (...) MLCad (...) steep (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: mlcad

Hi Ronan, I had meant to reply to Jake's message with a few tips for you to help you along with beginning to use MLCAD, but I forgot until now. With regard to positioning, one thing that helps me tremendously is using the "spacing grid" buttons (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.cad.mlcad)