 Local / Ireland/Éire / 29
Re: a new Irish lugneteer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:13:08 GMT

Kieran, Ronan,

just in case ... there is one shop in dublin with some of the
big model team truck from a few years ago , still available

if you are interested .. i'll e-mail and tell you where
(if you don't know about them already)
i actually bought (at half price) the other model team
set with the truck trailer and airplane  the red and white one
.. they had it up until last year
their prices are normally way expensive
i haven't managed to afford the big black truck so far
and i suppose it will sell out at Christmas time ...
ah well

yvonne