 Local / Ireland/Éire / 26
Re: a new Irish lugneteer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:17:08 GMT

Hi guys,

I'm the most recent arrival -
Been buying a whole pile of duplos and legos for the past 6 years
(for the children ;) more recently mindstorms and the technics
sets especially the larger (nearly missed these) sets from 1996-1998.

This is really the most enjoyable thing I've stumbled into in a long while.
My interest is in building models - perhaps when I've run through enough
of the technics sets I'll create something of my own. Still a lot to learn.
I've about 20 sets lined up for consumption. I really am going to gorge
myself. And it's not all technic either - I love it all really.
Just have no excuse for the advanced sets with small children.

Thanks to Kieran, whom I met today for the first time - as of today I'm now
the proud owner of a superb 8880 set. This really is the business.
As I've told him, I'm fit to burst with excitement.

Yvonne, even if you're not enamoured of technic, I'm sure we can all share
useful information, though not sure if I can contribute too much at this
stage. Kieran is way ahead of me with all this I'm afraid.

It's great to be here.

Ronan