 Local / European Union / 38
  Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

marco berti wrote... (...) in (...) thank you (...) Oh, it was all fun. I actually tried to understand what you wrote, unsuccessfully of course. As you see I don't mind taking the time answering you again, most likely depending on me having a heck (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

(...) (URL) usually quite good, although it came up with this (Marco): "From the great societies us puo' not to expect better null. Not six successful one to knowing if them they have rispediti to the society mother or if they have destroyed them?" (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)