 Local / Danmark / 50
  Mindstorms priser

Hi I am somewhat surprised at the prices of this set, I paid 1999 kroner for it at Magasin in Lyngby, Copenhagen. That translates into like 285 USD, if it was at 210 USD it would have been 1470 kroner a more reasonable price. It does not do me any (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Mindstorms priser

(...) Don't forget to include 25% moms (VAT), that'll make $210 = kr.1837 Mayby I should go to Lyngby tomorrow and have a look at Magasin. Do thay have a lot of LEGO? Jacob (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Mindstorms priser

(...) Det VAR med MOMS. :-( (...) Mjae, det er ikke så dårligt, det ku' nemt have været værre. Men ingen store ting til display så vidt jeg så. Sønddagsavisen for Gilleleje (hvor jeg jo altså bor) havde en artikel om julegaver hvor det er Lundby (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.dk)