 Local / Danmark / 50
49  |  51
Subject:
Mindstorms priser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 06:50:02 GMT

Hi

I am somewhat surprised at the prices of this set, I paid 1999 kroner
for it at Magasin in Lyngby, Copenhagen. That translates into like 285
USD, if it was at 210 USD it would have been 1470 kroner a more
reasonable price.
It does not do me any good that i waited a year for the mindstorms RIS
sets over here to have them translated, I would expect the half of the
users of these sets to be old enough to understand english well
enough. The sets are for 12 and up and it is at that age that english
would have been taught for about 3 years in danish schools, I think
they could have made a shorter danish guide and released it earlier.
Anyways does anyone have any cheaper places to get this set? I am
dying to get another to mess with too. Mess with each other they can.

-breiler