 Local / Danmark / 378
Re: Donald Duck's car, 313
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:54:47 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Egil Kolind wrote:
Hello

Please visit my new creation of Donald Duck's car.

It is modelled from a cartoon by Don Rosa called "Recalled wreck".Very funny
story indeed!

What do you think about it?

Egil Kolind, 13 years old
Denmark

Hi Egil,

Very nice! It looks really funny and very Donald Duck/cartoonish.

Keep Building
Kecia