 Local / Deutschland / 80
79  |  81
Subject:
Larry's visit to Bierland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:51:07 GMT

Well Larry, looks like you've found your guide dogs for next weekend. By the
way, you put your chances of coming over at 90%. What's keeping the remaining
10%?
Also, will you be interested in anything non Lego-related at all; surely there
must be something. You should definitely go and see the sights, there aren't
that many anyway.
Otherwise, doe is quite right. The flea market has mainly electronic junk on
offer, books, phone cards, CDs and furniture. I've seen worse though, and you
should go just to see it; there's also an excellent view of the skyline and the
Main river.
The opening hours will be 9-18h on Saturday, though it may differ at some
smaller, independent shops. There's quite a number of shops we can go to,
outside of Frankfurt as well. Will you be working late the other days-shopping
hours are until 8 p.m. ... Be prepared for a crowded Saturday.
It's also quite cold here at this time of year, but living where you do I
suppose you're used to that.

Regards,
Torsten