 Local / Deutschland / 81
Re: Larry's visit to Bierland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 03:21:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Torsten Fresemann writes:
Well Larry, looks like you've found your guide dogs for next weekend. By the
way, you put your chances of coming over at 90%. What's keeping the remaining
10%?

I think we are at 99% now, but you never know about things in the biz I am
in, something could come up to jinx it... It looks like I will be flying in
either tuesday overnite/wednesday AM or wednesday overnite/thursday AM and I
fly out Sunday morning. I don't know if my weekday nights will be free, I
expect the people I work with will want to go out with me and my co-worker. We
shall see. I'd be down for going out whenever. email me to my novera account,
that's more likely to be working than my voyager account. Also, send me your
telephone numbers!!! that way I can call and coordinate.

As to my earlier question about stuff to bring over, I will bring a few
McDonald's happy meal toys but I don't have 7 and 8. I will also bring 3-4 of
the McD drive through set that S@H gives away/sells for 11 dollars... If there
is other stuff wanted I need to know about it NOW as monday will be my last
chance to shop for you guys... How important are intact boxes? squishing stuff
down will mean more room to bring stuff for you guys.

I am pretty excited and look forward to meeting you all and seeing the sights
(yes, some non LEGO sightseeing would be good... but let's not get carried away
here :-) LEGO is not a toy, it's a way of life...)

++Lar