 Local / Deutschland / 674 (-10)
  Re: Rheingold Express in 8-wide

(...) There is now another folder public with 'only' Rheingold-train pictures: (URL) Rheingold letters and the fine golden lines are stickers made by another AFOL named Zany, who owns a print shop. Regards, Ben P.s.: my gallery is now free for (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Fair Use vs. Infringement (was: Re: Intellectual property and the Internet)

(...) Actually, any creative endeavor is automatically protected by copyright law, regardless of whether or not the creator actually places a copyright symbol there. That, and the more proactive step of actually paying the fee and _applying_ for an (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Rheingold Express in 8-wide

(...) Incredible! I already had a sneak preview, but this is really AMAZING! (...) WOW! This has to be one of the best-looking MOC's wrt modelling the streamline diesel noses as were used in the 60's in Europe. Totally incredible and 100% life-like. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de)

  LEGO Legend set #10041 to Europe

Hello all, I've spotted the LEGO Legend set #10041 (remake of set #6390 - Main Street) in the new UK 2003 Shop at Home catalog, price £49,99 (British Pounds). This confirms the set will be available for European Shop at Home customers also. We might (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

Ultimately this may be the best thing to happen. There's some understanding and a whole lot of us learned something from it. I wonder though, where do you plan to go from here? Did the apology suffice? I suppose you could ask for some of the money (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Fair Use vs. Infringement (was: Re: Intellectual property and the Internet)

But the problem with that argument is that, in the case mentioned, the notecard had been copyrighted. If somebody went and stole the design, he could get into trouble for copyright infrigment. The defense argued saying that they hadn't copied very (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

(...) That's funny. When I started reading this thread, the first thing I thought of was "I bet Daniel Siskund would be upset if his blacksmith shop was ripped off and sold." I think it really sucks that your idea was ripped off and sold, especially (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Rheingold Express in 8-wide

(...) Wow! I really like this one...is the lettering that says "Rheingold" SNOT or is it a sticker of some kind? (My question may be answered when folder becomes public, oh well.) (...) Very nice. (...) The train station is incredible! Sounds like (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Rheingold Express in 8-wide

(...) Wow, amazing stuff! (...) I considered going, but the (ICE) traintrip would take 4 hours from Amsterdam and the Dutch Railways wouldn't give a quote on the price for a ticket on the website :-( Maybe next year I'll come for a whole weekend and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Rheingold Express in 8-wide

(...) <snip> (...) Only one comment: Ghaaaa... :-O *drool* Amazing creations, Ben. Congrats for the success of this meeting!! :-) Pedro (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact