 Local / Deutschland / 614
Re: Best wishes to all Pirates, from the pirates....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:56:43 GMT

Hi Klaas, hi Lisanne!

That's a nice picture!
And that's a pretty big amount of BURPs and figs, by the way...

I also wish you a happy new year. I'm too late for Christmas wishes now :-)

Tschüß
Jojo