 Local / Deutschland / 519 (-10)
  Re: My Own train in retail storeswas Re: Spiele Max

Hallo Ben, (...) Das wäre doch was für die Verbraucherschützer, oder nicht? Ansonsten: Immerhin hast Du in Braunschweig zwei (oder mehr?) Spielwarenläden. Böblingen ist dafür wohl zu klein ... und der einzige Spielwarenhändler (auch vedes) ist (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Pirates and more at Legoworld 2002

Very, very cool guys! something to work on for Brickfest or Brickwest next year. Great job! (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links

Of course we're going again! Here's a little write-up I did on the BrickFilms forum, to indicate how we enjoyed ourselves. Sorry if it focuses on our own little show and animation too much. --->8--- We handed out 200 folders mentioning, among (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.animation, lugnet.trains)

  Pirates and more at Legoworld 2002

Hello fellow Pirates! Five days of exhibition, attended by more then 35.000 people!! Incredible. Check out the stories from other participants, I just want to show you my impressions and a bit of the work, accompanied to such a show. The building (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de)

  Please help me!!! :-O

Hi guys, I have a small problem at hand, which I think German AFOLs can help me to solve. Especially if you live near Koln or Gunzburg... :-) So, the thing is as follows: last night I went to the S@H site, and tried to purchase a number of sets, but (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Some LEGOWorld 2002 pictures

(...) Jan-Albert, thanks very much for the pics! Looks like a good time is going to be had by all. (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.de)

  Some LEGOWorld 2002 pictures

I've made some shots today, while everybody was preparing their display for LEGOWorld 2002. The pictures are 640*480 (Click on them for 1600*1200 you like detail) , mostly dealing with trains, technic and pirates. (URL) update again on sunday) Hope (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.de)

  Lego Color Tree Translations now online

I've added a translations page to my Color Tree. It provideds translations of the color names used into German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Danish. Here's the link: (URL) on any of the names on the left will take you to the Roots section of the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.dk) !

  Re: My Own train in retail storeswas Re: Spiele Max

(...) Hallo Oliver, auch Vedes hat diese Waggons und wenn Du meine Meinung hören möchtest: Spiele Max ist eine Sch...-Kette. Nur als Beispiel: im Braunschweiger Spiel-Max kosten alle Artikel mehr als die hohen unverbindlichen Preisempfehlungen von (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: My Own train in retail stores

"Oliver Giesen" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> schreef in bericht news:H2v3rH.AuE@lugnet.com... (...) Same for Top1Toys over here. The lady at Top1Toys told me that they could order it for only one time. (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact