 Local / Deutschland / 515
514  |  516
Subject:
Please help me!!! :-O
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:16:45 GMT

Hi guys,

I have a small problem at hand, which I think German AFOLs can help me to
solve. Especially if you live near Koln or Gunzburg... :-)
So, the thing is as follows: last night I went to the S@H site, and tried to
purchase a number of sets, but a problem appeared with my "Virtual Credit
Card" and I had to sort it out today (it is sorted now). The thing is, when
I tried to order the same sets a couple hours ago, one of them was no longer
available!

:-(

The set I'm referring to is 6472, "Gas N' Wash Express". Now, I figured I
might ask for help *here* in loc.de because I remember having seen this set
in a german store shelf when it first came out last year... IIRC, one german
AFOL posted that pic on www.1000steine.de
This is my last chance to get it, I think; would any of you be kind enough
to check for it the next time you go to a shop, and let me know? If so,
please e-mail me and I'll send you my mobile phone nr (so that you can call
me/send SMS if you see it for sale).

Thank you very much for any help you can provide,

Pedro