 Local / Deutschland / 514 (-20)
  Re: Some LEGOWorld 2002 pictures

(...) Jan-Albert, thanks very much for the pics! Looks like a good time is going to be had by all. (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.de)

  Some LEGOWorld 2002 pictures

I've made some shots today, while everybody was preparing their display for LEGOWorld 2002. The pictures are 640*480 (Click on them for 1600*1200 you like detail) , mostly dealing with trains, technic and pirates. (URL) update again on sunday) Hope (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.de)

  Lego Color Tree Translations now online

I've added a translations page to my Color Tree. It provideds translations of the color names used into German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Danish. Here's the link: (URL) on any of the names on the left will take you to the Roots section of the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.dk) !

  Re: My Own train in retail storeswas Re: Spiele Max

(...) Hallo Oliver, auch Vedes hat diese Waggons und wenn Du meine Meinung hören möchtest: Spiele Max ist eine Sch...-Kette. Nur als Beispiel: im Braunschweiger Spiel-Max kosten alle Artikel mehr als die hohen unverbindlichen Preisempfehlungen von (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: My Own train in retail stores

"Oliver Giesen" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> schreef in bericht news:H2v3rH.AuE@lugnet.com... (...) Same for Top1Toys over here. The lady at Top1Toys told me that they could order it for only one time. (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.lego.direct)

  My Own train in retail storeswas Re: Spiele Max

G'Day Yes, I was refering to the "My Own Train" series. Spiele Max (German toy store) is carrying all five cars and the KT205 black engine. What other stores will be carrying the line? Can anyone at Lego answer? Cheers Oliver Play Well "Saskia van (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Spiele Max

Do you mean My Own Train? Top1Toys in The Netherlands is selling them too for the upcoming christmas-time. Good move if you ask me. :-) Saskia "Oliver Giesen" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> schreef in bericht news:H2r2GA.GtK@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Spiele Max

I have heard that Spiele Max (toy store) is getting in some of the newer trains. Is this true? Cheers Oliver Play Well. (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Reminder: GARAGE-SALE - The Netherlands **Click the links !!**

Action! If you want any of this: make the trip (very much worth the money!!!) -or- contact a Dutch Lego-friend to go shopping for you. LOTS OF Lego, LOW PRICES. Very nice indeed. And, of course: the 'upperclass' of Dutch AFOL's is there, for (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)

  Pictures and video from Mini-LEGO-Fests 2000 uploaded

Hello everybody, Now that I figured a way to quickly build those nice three-level web albums from my digital photos, I thought I would put up some more pictures. This batch isn't exactly fresh off the press (actually 2 years old) but still (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.trains)

  LARGE GARAGE-SALE in Rijswijk-The Netherlands *** Saturday 21.09.2002

Action! If you want any of this: make the trip (very much worth the money!!!) -or- contact a Dutch Lego-friend to go shopping for you. LOTS OF Lego, LOW PRICES. Very nice indeed. And, of course: the 'upperclass' of Dutch AFOL's is there, for showing (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded

(...) Thanks Horst, for sharing these with us: even if I have been in Guenzburg already, I have missed most of the sculptures then (and not all have been published elswhere so far). In may I have been basically in the miniland only (which attracts (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Pictures from Legoland Günzburg uploaded

Hello everybody, As I have announced here earlier, my family and me have been in LEGOLAND Günzburg on August 8th and 9th. It seems nobody was at LEGOLAND Günzburg the same time; at least I couldn't attract any of you with my yellow umbrella. Anyway, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  legostore in Köln

Hi all, the news of a legostore coming to Köln has reached the Netherlands :-) Does anyone have more info on this? Like an adress in the city, where to find it. Inventory and maybe a website-adress? I heard it would be opened october 1st. Is this (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

Hello everybody, (...) Just returning from my camper vacation, including a visit there, I can fill in here: For EUR 5, you can stay overnight plus the next day. This includes using the sanitary facilities, dropping dump water, and getting fresh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.de)

  Parting for Legoland Günzburg -- anyone else?

Hello, after lots of bad weather it seems things are slowly getting better, and we finalized our plan to spend tomorrow and Friday in LEGOLAND Germany, Günz- burg. Unfortunately, this late announcement makes it impossible to arrange specific (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: LEGO®WORLD 2002

(...) Dear Sybrand, thanks for doing this invitation posting here, at 1000steine and at the old r.t.l. Even if you got no open reply, I am sure lots of people have read it and appreciate the work you put into it! At least I myself do so... Kind (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

  LEGO®WORLD 2002

LEGO®WORLD 2002, Maybe you have already heard something about this, but here is the offical announcement. From October 18 until October 22, The IJsselhallen in Zwolle, The Netherlands will be once again be devoted to LEGO, as then probbaly Europes (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Zwolle / ....

(...) [Snip a lot!] (...) 'de (...) Thanks for the information you gave, Manfred! I just think an 'official' thread here might be very helpful to avoid lots of privat mails with always the same questions. And yes my expectations are really high: I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Zwolle / was: Hi Jojo! Bißchen Lust auf Chat?

(...) I did understand you perfectly, but I think I can explain it beter in English. I'm not an official speaker for the organisation, but I can pass on what I've heard about the projects. (...) The main goal of the "large city" project is to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact