 Local / Deutschland / 496
Re: Zwolle / ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:35:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.loc.de, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes: • [Snip a lot!]
Wird es in den nächsten Wochen vielleicht noch ein offizielles Posting von • 'de
Bouwsteen' hier im lugnet.loc für alle europäischen Länder geben?

I hope so. I will inform the organisers that expectation is rising.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Thanks for the information you gave, Manfred!

I just think an 'official' thread here might be very helpful to avoid lots of
privat mails with always the same questions.

And yes my expectations are really high: I expect the Legoworld 2002 meeting to
become the best Lego®-fest that ever has been launched so far (as the Legoworld
2001 has been the so far best show I have ever visited.*)

At the moment I cannot get in touch with Erwin v. G. Every mail comes bounced
back from his hotmail server. Possibly his mailbox is overfull. (Erwin, if you
read this, please try to check your mailbox and please drop a short note -
THANKS!)

Kind Regards,

Ben

(*)
Ok, maybe the last Tool concert in Berlin has been even somewhat better - but
definitely too short