 Local / Deutschland / 479 (-10)
  Re: LEGOLand Germany

Thanks for the info Ben! The preview event sounds great! We had one in the UK the week before the park opened in 1996. It's best to go as soon as possible before miniland becomes faded and dirty. I am sorry to say that Miniland in LLW looks pretty (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: LEGOLand Germany

Hello Ben, (...) ... and presumably still has no NNTP interface? Not suitable for me then ... Greetings Horst (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: LEGOLand Germany

(...) Of course this has been discussed in hundreds and hundreds of postings.... But German AFOLs do this in the German Lego®-Newsboard, which of course is www.1000steine.de/forum/ (...) Concerning accommodation you could try this link of the city (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: LEGOLand Germany

Hi, ludo soete wrote: > > i will take my > kids and wife to Füssen, for a visit to Castle Neuschwanstein, from king > Ludwig from Bavaria, don't miss the 'Koenig Ludwig Musical' at the 'Forggensee' near Fuessen! > and make a trip to Augsburg. Hope (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: LEGOLand Germany

Hi, I live near Augsburg ... Huw Millington wrote: > > How easy is it go get to? > - By air -- presumably one flies to Munich, then gets the train from there. Yes - there are hourly trains from Munich to Guenzburg. > - By rail -- Are their any (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: LEGOLand Germany

(...) I'm going this summer for 1 week to Germany, with the car. Spending 2 day's at Legoland Germany and while i'm there, i will take my kids and wife to Füssen, for a visit to Castle Neuschwanstein, from king Ludwig from Bavaria, and make a trip (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: LEGOLand Germany