 Local / Deutschland / 477
Re: LEGOLand Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:57:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Horst Lehner writes:
Hello Huw, hello everybody,

Given how close we are to this opening, I am surprised to see that this is
not being discussed much here, or in the legoland.deutschland topic!

Of course this has been discussed in hundreds and hundreds of postings....
But German AFOLs do this in the German Lego®-Newsboard, which of course is
www.1000steine.de/forum/

I am toying with the idea of making a trip over in the Summer. But I have
many questions!

Concerning accommodation you could try this link of the city of Guenzburg:
http://www.guenzburg.de/

But I'm sorry: even their tourists info is available in German only. Try
"Unterkunft" and chose among Hotel / Castle / Tent / Farm /Youth Hostel etc....
http://www.guenzburg.de/unterkuen.htm

No need to discuss -- I will be there some time this spring or summer.
Hopefully even before the official opening -- a special offer for this is
supposed to be in next quarter's LEGO World Club magazine ...

And here  - poor Horst - you have really missed the invitatian. The
1000steine-community has got an invitation for saturday 11th of may. That is
one week before the park opens its door to the public.

The form for these (exclusive + cheap) tickets has been closed at least 3 weeks
ago.

As soon as more details become available, I will post here again. I would
certainly be glad to meet other AFOLs there ...

Nearly 500 AFOLs will meet on the 11th. Never expected there would be so many
of us around.

Kind Regards,

Ben