 Local / Deutschland / 474
Re: LEGOLand Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:37:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Horst Lehner writes:

No need to discuss -- I will be there some time this spring or summer.
Hopefully even before the official opening -- a special offer for this is
supposed to be in next quarter's LEGO World Club magazine ...

As soon as more details become available, I will post here again. I would
certainly be glad to meet other AFOLs there ...

I'm going this summer for 1 week to Germany, with the car.
Spending 2 day's at Legoland Germany and while i'm there, i will take my
kids and wife to Füssen, for a visit to Castle Neuschwanstein, from king
Ludwig from Bavaria, and make a trip to Augsburg. Hope to find there a
museum abouth Marten Luther.

Regards,
Ludo