 Local / Deutschland / 279 (-5)
  Re: German LEGO Community

Christian, Thanks for posting the reply you got from Lego Direct. I was pleased to see a) that an AFOL got a pleasant, personal email from Lego Direct b) a mention about possible new trains from Lego Direct Even though the train line mention was (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: Grüße von Kanada

Hello Berlin visitors, (...) You may want to check out Fantasia Second Hand Spielwaren Phone: 030 3248668 Fax: 030 3249185 Suarezstr. 58 14057 Berlin They sell used LEGO for DM 6..12 per 100g. Not cheap, but maybe you can find some of those parts (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.be.ber)

  Re: Grüße von Kanada

(...) Hi Oliver, my name is Richard Noeckel, and i'm also planning to visit Germany. I'll most likely be in Berlin and Dresden this summer. I'm also a Canadian Lego fan, so, if you've recieved any info on good Lego locations in or around those (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.be.ber)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms Europe Tour

(...) I'd like to add that the LEGO MINDSTORMS European "Demo Tour" is continuing through mid-December. You can find the schedule at the German-language LEGO MINDSTORMS website at: (URL) well, Kiernan Mathews Producer, LEGO Direct www.lego.com (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact