 Local / Deutschland / 277
Re: Grüße von Kanada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.be.ber
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:35:14 GMT

Hello Berlin visitors,

Gibt es irgendwelche wirklich guten Lego Geschäfte

You may want to check out

Fantasia
Second Hand Spielwaren
Phone: 030 3248668
  Fax: 030 3249185
Suarezstr. 58
14057 Berlin

They sell used LEGO for DM 6..12 per 100g. Not cheap, but
maybe you can find some of those parts that you have been
urgently looking for ...

Greetings

Horst