 Local / Deutschland / 242
Re: Treffen mit Larry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:38:30 GMT

Hallo,

Well I don't know what sort of response Horst's post has generated; if
his posting my private reply to him here is any measure then it must have been
the only one!

True. So ist es.

In any case, for me personally anything within reach of the RMV (Frankfurt
area
public transport) is doable, the closer to Frankfurt city center the better
though.

Ich weiß nicht, ob das Stuttgart und Umgebung einschließt, aber wenn ja,
bist Du willkommen.

Grüße von Horst