 Local / Deutschland / *1154 (-10)
  Re: 1000 Steine Freschen

These pics are great! Thanks for sharing! These semi-informal get togethers are awesome. The inspiration that comes out of the resultant images are almost overwhelming! I have always wanted to do an over sized building/scene like the magnitude of (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: 1000 Steine Freschen

(...) (URL) Dornier Flying Boat>) but the two railway related ones that I am (...) (URL) this coach> with its strange sides and (...) (URL) this railcar>, is it a Bernina line Treibwagon? Perhaps a 1000Steine (...) The show in Frechen is a yearly (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de)

  1000 Steine Freschen

I was looking through the galleries on Brickshelf and came across (URL) Legopapi's Freschen gallery> Further research on www.1000steine.com led me to (URL) Andreas Haase's gallery> There are too many good models here to comment on them all (check (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  LEGO Mindstorms competitions

Does anybody know of LEGO Mindstorms competitions for teen-agers in Germany/Europe that don't impose any limits on the used programming language? FFL looks O.K., almost no limits (except motors, RCXs and sensors), but that's only fair. RoboCup (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.people.teens)

  The Message

Hi all, Crossing Germany by car is very dangerous, since there are no speedlimits, and maximum speed of my car is rather limited - especially with 4 passengers and lots and lots of luggage (LEGO?). Before driving to Billund in August I built this to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.de, FTX) !

  First Day Of Bricking Bavaria

Hi everybrickies! Bricking Bavaria, the 1st official bavarian Lego meeting, has begun! Today most of the exhibitors arrived and sorted their stuff. First pics can be seen here: (URL) show is open to the public tomorrow and sunday. For further infos (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de.by.mue, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'

Hello collectors of promo bricks! I have some bricks "Jahr der Technik 2004" for exchange with other promo bricks. Followings stones are in search: - Lego Store Chicago 2000 Imagination Center (Disney Anaheim) Distribution Center Brick or Treat 2000 (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Brick Testament in UK's .net magaine and seven new German articles

The UK magazine .net had a short interview with "The Brains Behind" The Brick Testament in their August 2004 issue. I just recently acquired a copy, and have scanned the article for the Brick Testament press page: (URL) my German publisher recently (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'

Hello all my German friends, I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick' that was made at LLD. Here is a picture of it: (URL) The only thing I know about it was it was made at LLD. I would like to find out where (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Re: Lego sights/shops in Berlin?

"Ronald Borchert" <webmaster@robothek.de> wrote in message news:I4AJ5H.1MvF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) Citymap> (...) Here is a link to a photo of the store :) (URL) it looks like Fantasia Second Hand has gotten rid of their used Lego. Cheers Oliver (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact