 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 256
Re: Zellers sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:30:34 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Actually, I kind of like the Jack Stone sets. It would be nice if they • were a
little cheaper, but they actually look half decent, and they've got some • neat
parts. It would be real cool if the stucture parts were available in large
quantities, people could build some pretty nifty sky scrapers from them.

Who is this Jack Stone character, anyway?

    Iain