 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 200
Re: -Chrome Castle-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:54:32 GMT

Special !!=thanx=!! going out to Andy, Andre, Ka-on Lee, Aaron, and all the
others who wrote or e-mailed me with the info!

I'll be going down to the CooksTown Factory Outlet Mall's Lego store to
stock up on al the chrome sets. I just hope they don't impose restrictions
on the amount one person can purchase...

As for the REWARD:

   FREE life-time supply of cookies to the kind individuals who assisted me
in me quest for the chrome. Thanx again… ~You'll recieve the shipment in the
mail~

Sincerely,

             Richard Noeckel

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com