 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 167
166  |  168
Subject:
Brickwars, Toronto Lego Users Group Name+ other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 01:10:59 GMT

Yep, i've been reading up on old postings, like i said before, takes to long
to get anwsers from you people!!
Anyhow, i think it's a great idea to keep that info thibngy going (see
Ontario postings) and i am also interested in brickwars. I noticed Jeff in
particular was also starting out, i dunno how much you've learned, but i
don't know anything. I know about the website, but for some reason was
never interested until now.

Also, unother unfinished topic which died off, how often and where do
you guys wanna have meetings, just wanna discuss it at the robotics
event? it's alot easier to talk to someone face to face than this, so maybe
we'll just see how it goes at the event. And btw, is the event gonna be the
16 or the week after? just asking.

Also, about the name, i think it has been decided what to call our group,
but calling it "  TORALS " is an absolute No no! How narrow minded!!
Just How do you know everyone is an "adult" ? Well? shame!!
i boo on your name and am glad it didn't become the one for us.

Now that that's out of the way....
To bad i'm interested in brickwars now, i just ripped apart a giant castle
army i'd built just for fun! at least all their parts are sorted, which brings
up yet another question, how do you guys sort your lego, you do sort it
right? you better!

Well, enough of my ranting, i'll wait for some replies...

Braden Fox

Lego Good, Canada Great