 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 193
Re: Brickwars, Toronto Lego Users Group Name+ other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 05:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Braden Fox writes:

Yep, i've been reading up on old postings.
Anyhow, i think it's a great idea to keep that info thibngy going (see
Ontario postings) and i am also interested in brickwars. >

Also, about the name, i think it has been decided what to call our group,
but calling it "  TORALS " is an absolute No no! How narrow minded!!
Just How do you know everyone is an "adult" ? Well? shame!!
i boo on your name and am glad it didn't become the one for us.

Well, enough of my ranting, i'll wait for some replies...

Oh, you'll get your REPLIES!!!!

Braden Fox

Lego Good, Canada Great

"TORALS is an absolute No no... [h]ow narrow minded...shame on[you]... boo
on [the] name"

How about you get your mind out of the gutter. when i created the name it
was simply one of twenty, and i stated that i thought the name was neat
cause it rhymed with 'MORALS.' Perhaps you could have an eight year old
re-read my posting to you so that you can comprehend it, cause their was no
intended vice subplanted into the name. "Whats in a name" t'was only you and
your indignity that foung a problem with it.

You stinky little man. “Torals” was of my creation, and so was TLS (Toronto
Lego Society) which to my last recollection was the ‘official name.’ And
another thing, I’ve got he trademark, copyright, and precident over the
lingo-                     “Lego Good, Canada Great”

So… before I sue your ass in the suprime court of Canada, I’ll smack you in
a trial of BrickWar.

P.S. I’ll smite you little man, t’was I who rallied and organized the
community into an organized collective. Perhaps this isn’t exactly true, but
I live in a land of make-believe, and since my school is on strike (York
University) I can pretend as much as my happy imaginative mind will let me!!!!

Aggravatedly,

                     Richard

You can reach me @   SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

TM   -Lego good, Canada great-  ®