 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 185
Re: Bricks and Blocks- Cooksville Outlet Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:42:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
Yes they did have track - straights, curves, switches and the crossing piece
!!!
Cheers
Oliver

My wife is going to hate it...first we pick up a railway engine (3.5" gauge,
3/4"/ft scale, weighs about 100 lbs...fills trunk), and then we go lego
shopping (again) on a cross Canada trip :)

Unfortunatly, I know that the track will not fit into the firebox for
transport...the firedoor is not big enough...besides, imagine forgetting it in
there!

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/Steampics/Y2K/GHLS1.html

The engine in the top photo, with my dad driving...

James