 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 182
re:Cooksville Outlet Mall should be Cookstown . .... doh !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 17:21:32 GMT

G'Day
Sorry about that its COOKSTOWN outlet mall up by Barrie,
http://www.cookstownoutletmall.net/
map :  http://www.cookstownoutletmall.net/html/hours.htp
Cooksville is down by Mississauga !

"Dave Cheng" <dmc@removethis.vex.net> wrote in message
In article <G3J2Cu.LDK@lugnet.com>, Oliver Giesen <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> • wrote:
Fianlly had a day off to make the trip up to the Cooksville Outlet Mall,
found the four Chrome Castle sets ( 4816,4817,4818,4819) and a series of
Adventurers set I had not seen before (5911,5912,5913,5914).  Also, aside
from the usual stuff,  they had quite a few Barcode pilots sets (8479) • for $
159.00.

Is the Cooksville Outlet Mall the one on the 400, just outside of Barrie?
I can remember an outlet mall there with a Nike store, North Face store,
etc.

--
Dave Cheng <dmc at vex.net>
http://www.vex.net/~dmc/