 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 143
  Big Star Wars sets in Toronto

I've heard a few people muttering about not being able to locate the newer Star Wars sets in Canada and/or Toronto, so I thought I'd post an update: So far, I've found the MTT, the AAT, the Falcon, the UCS X-Wing and the UCS Tie Interceptor here. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Big Star Wars sets in Toronto

(...) the (...) UCS TieInt's are plenty at the Sherway TRU. :) Calum (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Big Star Wars sets in Toronto

(...) So, how much money have you spent in the past month? :) Anyways, good to hear that the UCS X-Wing is already here and that we won't hafta wait until July to get it. Wait a sec, it's nearly July already... Can't wait to get my hands on that (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Big Star Wars sets in Toronto/3440 Hands

I got my UCS X-Wing at Toys, Toys, Toys in the Eatons Centre on Friday lunchtime. There were still a couple left. You will have to look up for them and ask for assistance...they are on the top shelf, near the ceiling. As for the minifig screw (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Big Star Wars sets in Toronto/3440 Hands

(...) Just curious - how much were they? I've never found Toys Toys Toys particularly cheap! Richard (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)