 Star Wars / 8156
Re: Big Star Wars sets in Toronto/3440 Hands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:47:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Michael Jorgensen writes:
I got my UCS X-Wing at Toys, Toys, Toys in the Eatons Centre on Friday
lunchtime.  There were still a couple left.  You will have to look up for them
and ask for assistance...they are on the top shelf, near the ceiling.

Just curious - how much were they? I've never found Toys Toys Toys particularly
cheap!

Richard