 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 23
  Millenium Falcon 20% off @ TRU

As you all know all Lego is 20% off @ TRU. I went to the one at St-Laurent today and they had a label for the Falcon on the shelf at 149.99. So I went to the customer Service to get them to call Merivale in case they still had one in stock but they (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 20% off @ TRU

(...) Just a follow-up. I went to the Merivale TRU Saturday afternoon and when I went to check the price of the USC Tie-Interceptor the store manager saw me and asked if I was interested in the Falcon. They had gotten more in that day and displayed (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 20% off @ TRU

(...) What?? I didn't know you could get rainchecks..., nuts! I would've ordered my X-Wing right off the bat. Oh well, made off with the M-Falcon, Tie Int., AAT, MTT, the 4561 train set, some Dino's, some arctic... T'was a huge haul. I think I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)